Bachelors in Hospitality Management (International Certification)
The program is structured in a manner to provide professional education with the latest trends and development in the Hospitality Industry. The modules studied during the three years covers a wide range of operational areas of Service Sector. Special attention is given to the forces driving change and major issues encountered by today's hospitality professionals. The syllabus has a substantial Business Administration content.
- Program Overview:
- Degree not only lays foundation to fundamental Hotel Management skills to students but provides Supervisory & Entrepreneurial skills
- The first year introduces the concept of hotel management
- The second year builds on the theoretical & practical knowledge acquired in the first year
- The third years examines the supervisory & business functions of hospitality industry from a supervisory / junior management perspective
- The program is offered by UEI Global, through UGC approved degree from NAAC Accredited University
- The Annual Examination is conducted by the University
- The student earns two International Certificates:
- "Foundation Certificate in International Hospitality Management"
- "Grand Certificate in International Hospitality Management"
(Both the Certificates are accredited by The Hotelschool The Hague, The Netherlands)
- The student develops strong understanding and applications of research methods, such as Consumer Behavior, Revenue Mapping, Infrastructure Maintenance, etc that are used in varous consumer interfacing business
- The students expericences valuable "real-life" lessons through Projects and Workshops
Upon successful completion of the program the student has an easy access to jobs in Operational & Support Departments in the Hospitality Industry, banking Services, Recreation, Leisure & Event industry
The three years of studies along with International Certifications leading to specialisation has high acceptability within the International Chain of Hotels worldwide
The program provides opportunity to students to gain lateral entry into (Hons) Degree Programs in Hospitality in Unversities across U.K