Bachelors in Hospitality Management - Integrated
Bachelors HM Degree + Masters HM Degree + Laptop +International Certificate / Diploma +Industry Internship
5 Year Integrated Program that blends the Bachelors Degree with the Masters Degree.
The program provides the industry relevant education and exposure. The program enables the students to understand and appreciate relevant best practices in the Business Management. The program develops analytical skills and decision-making capabilities in the students. Widens the career prospects by integrating MBA.
Students are transformed into working professionals. Entrepreneurial & effective management skills are built on the operational knowledge. The program is escalation free and hassle free.
Duration : 3 + 2 Years
Passed 10+2 or equivalent from Indian Central or State Examination Board & Graduation.
- Program Overview:
- The Degrees provide strong orientation in Hospitality & Tourism Management sector:
- The first year introduces the concept of Hotel Management
- The second year builds on the theoretical & practical knowledge acquired in the first year from a supervisors point of view
- The third year examines the operational functions of Hospitality industry
- The forth year enhances the managerial capabilities
- The fifth year provides entrepreneurial skills for the Tourism & Hospitality industry
- The program is offered by UEI Global, through UGC approved Degrees from NAAC Accredited University. Annual Examinations are conducted by the University
- The students learning experience is enhanced through high quality tutoring from expert faculty and industry practitioners.
Entrepreneurial & Management skills are developed through Experiential learning – class presentations, case studies, guest lectures, seminars, workshops, business competitions field trips, practical experience
University prescribes other supplementary subjects along with the above Core subjects
ACE is taught in all five years of study
Industry Internship forms an integral part of the learning and evaluation
Laptop aids in research work
Career opportunities :
Managerial or supervisory positions in Hotels, Restaurants, Cruise liners, Airlines, Multi-national Companies, Bank etc.
Entrepreneurship of small or medium business enterprise