“Management skills are about taking the right decisions at the right time and getting them implemented by the right people”
To be successful in the corporate world, one needs to develop strong analytical & problem-solving skills, good understanding of human behavior and use of technology. This is achieved by applying a variety of concepts and techniques to core business activities in functional areas of companies like Customer Service, Accounting & Finance, Operations, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources, Training & Development, Stores & Inventory, Audits & Controls etc.
Degree in Business Administration imparts basic management and business skills to students. These skills form the foundation of their management career. The programs guide students to be effective business leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
Students learn the basic concepts & principles like accounting, business communication, marketing & human resource skills, financial management, and quantitative methods. Once equipped with these core skills they are destined to be successful in various sectors of Retail & Merchandising, Banking, Insurance, Consultancy, Financial Services, Hospitality, Manufacturing, FMCG, ITES and Service Industry.
Management Programs @ UEI Global
- Programs enables students to think and plan
- The knowledge & skill gained helps in problem-solving and decision-making abilities using real-life examples
- Continual enhancement of curriculum ensures high level of relevant learning
- Experienced full-time as well as visiting faculty from various Service & Industrial sectors give a deep insight into the global work place environment
- Students experience Industrial visits, Practical & Summer Placements
- Case Studies, Internal Assessment, Examinations, Practical Exercises and Live Industry Projects are some of the assessment tools
- Effective communication, presentation skills, a well groomed personality, good interpersonal skills, team work and leadership competencies are built through ACE
- Upon successful completion of studies, students can:
- Pursue higher education in MBA, Mass Communication, etc.
- Or can opt for a career in Human Resource Management, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Research & Development, etc
ACE (Advanced Communication for Employment) - Groom YOUR Career
In the global market place today, it is important to be well equipped with technical skills. However, it is equally important to present these skills in the most professional manner. English being the global language, a good grasp of this language ensures the growth and escalation in the organisational hierarchy.
UEI Global has developed a curriculum to enhance communication skills which enables the right attitude for growth aspect. 'ACE' has modules such as language proficiency, vocabulary, soft skills, business etiquette, interview skills and public speaking which are necessary for a starter like you. The delivery of 300 hours of 'ACE' ensures that the student not only gets interview opportunities, but also has a very high chance of success. It develops Business Communication, Personality Development and the Employability skills.
It develops Business Communication, Personality Development and the Employability skills.
It is mandatory for all students enrolled in Degree programs to undergo ACE.
Course Overview :
Students can select from any of the following Management courses available at UEI Global:
- Certificate Courses :
- Certificate in Retail & Logistics
- Certificate in Banking & Finance
- Degree Courses :
- BBA ACE
- BBA Plus
- BBA International
- BBA Integrated (MBA)
- MBA :
- MBA ACE
- MBA International