The duration of the program is Two Years through English Medium under yearly pattern
UEI Global's tie-up with Top Universities ensures that the latest curriculum is taught to the students. The curriculum for the Masters Program is from a UGC approved, NAAC Accredited University.
The program provides the industry relevant education in the functional area of Finance, Marketing, Human Resources & Operations. The Program enables the students to understand and appreciate relevant best practices in Business Management.
- Features :
- Develops analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Proficiency in core areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Marketing
- Projects, Assignments, Seminars, Workshops, Industrial visits
- Membership of Management Association
- Online & Offline studies
- Industrial Training
- Contemporary curriculum – Case Study, Assignments, Field Study
- Pursue while working
Ensures personal e-library which a student can access from anywhere and anytime. To be a qualified professional, one needs to handle technology to their advantage.
ACE is taught in both the years of study
Industry Internship forms an integral part of the learning and evaluation.
EDEXCEL BTEC Level – 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
This is a 60 credit qualification with work related emphasis. Learners develop practical skills along with the requisite knowledge and understanding within a sector.