Earn Your Degree / Diploma / International Certificate in Hotel Management (HM)
Career in Hospitality is glamorous, growth oriented and offers rewarding life long opportunity.
The boom in tourism and travel industry has triggered rapid growth in the past decade. The demand for manpower in the industry offers career choices not only in Hotels & Restaurants but other services sectors like Cruise Ship, Airlines, Railways, Banks, BPO's, Telecom Services, Multiplexes, Malls, Travel Agencies, Tourism Offices, Catering Units, Clubs, Hospitals etc. The area of expertise vary from operations to marketing to customer relations to accounting.
Hospitality is the blend of attitude skill set such as warmth, friendliness and empathy, good listening skills and confidence. If one has basic capability to relate to others and empathize when they are in need, then one is cut out for this profession and hospitality is great career option.
Uniqueness of Hospitality Courses offered @ UEI:
Programs range from 3 months to 3 / 4 years and are structured to encapsulate the latest trends in the Hospitality Industry. The programs provide relevant knowledge on Hotel Operations, Management & Entrepreneurial skills.
- The programs offer the students a pathway to a 1 year Certificate / Diploma and 3 / 4 year Degree in Hospitality Management (both in India & abroad)
- The programs are accredited by and developed under the academic supervision of The Hotelschool The Hague, The Netherlands.
- The programs offer the student a pathway to a 1 year Certificate / Diploma and 3 / 4 year Degree in Hospitality Management (both in India & abroad)
- Diploma & Degree Programs are offered through UGC recognized & approved Universities
- The core team of faculty members have been trained by The Hotelschool the Hague, The Netherlands
- All Faculties undergo Train the Trainer program before conducting their sessions by master Trainers
- The programs have equal emphasis on Theory & Practical
- All Theory sessions are conducted with the help of multi-media (PowerPoint) presentations, there are discussions on case studies and lives example
- The students visit Hotels, Winery, Food Processing Units and Exhibitions for first hand industry experience
- The students are encouraged and provided with part time job options while they are still pursuing their program
- The students work on Assignments and Live Projects, this helps them apply the knowledge gained through class room interaction
ACE (Advanced Communication for Employment) - Groom YOUR Career
In the global market place today, it is important to be well equipped with technical skills. However, it is equally important to present these skills in the most professional manner. English being the global language, a good grasp of this language ensures growth and escalation in the organisational hierarchy.
UEI Global has developed a curriculum to enhance communication skills which enables the right attitude for growth aspect. 'ACE' has modules such as language proficiency, vocabulary, soft skills, business etiquette, interview skills and public speaking which are necessary for a starter like you. The delivery of 300 hours of 'ACE' ensures that the student not only gets interview opportunities, but also has a very high chance of success.
It develops Business Communication, Personality Development and the Employability skills.
It is mandatory for all students enrolled in Degree programs to undergo ACE.
What’s in it for me (STUDENTS):
- Most stable industry with huge growth opportunities always… specially in India
- One will be a part of a glamorous profession which has bright future with fast promotions & vertical career growth prospects
- One will be preferred in allied sectors as well like Retail, Aviation, Banking & Insurance and Sales & Marketing organisations
- With more global brands coming into India, there is a big gap of skilled hospitality professionals who can manage various functions
- Our alliances offer students an opportunity to study abroad or work legally with good opportunity to earn
- Our networking with the industry allows students to ‘earn while you learn’, both in India and Abroad
Students can select from any of the following variations of Hotel Management courses available at UEI Global:
- One Year Program – Certificates / Diplomas:
- Foundation Certificate in International Hospitality Management (FCIHM)
- Certificate in Food Preparation (CFP)
- Grand Certificate in International Hospitality Management (GCIHM)
(The above Certificates can be upgraded to Diplomas / Advance Diploma from Universities)
Three Year Degrees:
- Degree is offered by UEI Global, through UGC approved NAAC Accredited Universities. Annual Examination is conducted by the Universities
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management (International Specialisation)
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management (Culinary Specialisation)
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management Intergrated
- MBA in Tourism & Hotel Management
Four Year Degree*:
- BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management
- Year I – Foundation Certificate in International Hotel Management +
- Year II – Grand Certificate in International Hospitality Management +
- 2 Years in U.K. (with one year of paid internship)