Bachelors in Hospitality Management (Culinary Specialization)
The program has been designed to teach the fundamentals of food preparation, Indian & International Cuisines, quality & quantity food production and presentation.
Students are introduced to the world of cuisines and almost turned into food magicians! Students not only learn how to prepare delicacies but also how to present it.
The program facilitates learning of all food skills needed when they start their career as a professional. The program consists of building blocks developed to take them step-by-step through the food techniques and skills.
- Program Overview:
- The Student:
- Develops an understanding of advanced food preparation principles including physical properties of food, preparation methods and equipment usage
- Compares the fundamental cooking methods and principles
- Calculates Recipe conversions
- Experiments with the basic cooking principles, attractive food & plate presentation
- The program is offered by UEI Global, through UGC approved degree from NAAC Accredited Universit
- The he Annual Examination is conducted by the University
- The student earns two International Certificates:
- "Foundation Certificate in International Hospitality Management"
- "Grand Certificate in International Hospitality Management"
(Both the Certificates are accredited by The Hotelschool The Hague, The Netherlands)
- The student develops strong understanding and applications of research methods, such as Consumer Behavior, Revenue Mapping, Infrastructure Maintenance, etc that are used in varous consumer interfacing business
- The students expericences valuable "real-life" lessons through Projects and Workshops
- The three years of studies along with International Certifications leading to specialisation has high acceptability within the International Chain of Hotels worldwide & cruise lines as Chefs and also has an option to start own food business
- The program provides opportunity to students to gain lateral entry into (Hons) Degree Programs in Hospitality in Universities across U.K